Qippy is...

    Blog Archive

    Monday, August 11, 2008

    Natessa & Harris..

    Natessa met me sometime six months ago...she decided to take us on for her wedding ceremony..whats interesting about this wedding is that its our first wedding where we shoot a bride wearing her own mother's wedding dress!!..and believe me it didn't look a day old..the dress was immaculate!!to say the least..Natessa is working as a fashion designer running her own boutique from home..anyway these are some of the shots I managed to capture that night..

    Wedding
    Wedding
    Wedding
    Caught Natessa Daydreaming in this shot..I love the expression..
    Wedding
    Wedding
    Wedding
    Wedding
    Wedding

    0 comments:

    About This Blog


    Hi Guys and Girls..welcome to my blog..I decided to make a blog simply because I guess its the 'in' thing to have nowadays...it seems that people today love blogs because it allows them to dive deeper into the extra activities and realities of the person who writes them,a kinda reality show if I may say so..hehehe..anyway in this blog I intend to share my love of Photography..so there will be lots of experimental shots used here...thanks for tuning in to Qippy.com Photography Blog...



    For any inquiries please call or sms me on :

    +60 16 202 4 777

    You may also add me on MSN or Yahoo at:

    qippy@hotmail.com or qippy@yahoo.com

    Email me at:

    qippy@qippy.com


    Visit our Website:

    www.qippy.com


    Follower's of Qippy