Qippy is...

    Blog Archive

    Tuesday, October 21, 2008

    Liana & Ashraf's Engagement Ceremony...

    Last weekend I had to shoot two engagements all in a day..it was quite daunting come to think of it now...I mean like, with so little margin of error in terms of timing..Thankfully all is history now...Alhamdulillah the event went smoothly without a glitch...Liana and Ashraf's engagement was the second engagement I had to shoot that day..hope you like just a few of the selection of shots I've selected to post in this posting..the theme that night was all things 'Oceanic'...
    Engagement
    Wedding
    Engagement
    Engagement
    Engagement
    engagement
    Engagement
    engagement
    Engagement

    3 comments:

    Unknown October 24, 2008 at 12:48 PM  

    good job naqip!! love your pictures

    qippy October 24, 2008 at 3:36 PM  

    thanks Ashraf..:)

    Anonymous October 25, 2008 at 11:52 AM  

    oh my what a big rock...

    About This Blog


    Hi Guys and Girls..welcome to my blog..I decided to make a blog simply because I guess its the 'in' thing to have nowadays...it seems that people today love blogs because it allows them to dive deeper into the extra activities and realities of the person who writes them,a kinda reality show if I may say so..hehehe..anyway in this blog I intend to share my love of Photography..so there will be lots of experimental shots used here...thanks for tuning in to Qippy.com Photography Blog...



    For any inquiries please call or sms me on :

    +60 16 202 4 777

    You may also add me on MSN or Yahoo at:

    qippy@hotmail.com or qippy@yahoo.com

    Email me at:

    qippy@qippy.com


    Visit our Website:

    www.qippy.com


    Follower's of Qippy