Qippy is...

    Blog Archive

    Monday, February 23, 2009

    Izrin & Marcus' Family Portrait session..

    Took these pictures a while back..I would definitely categories this work as slightly more formal portraiture..It was definitely fun to shoot because I'm so used to actual day events and having to catch things as they happen..this was definitely something more refreshing as I had more time to plan and compose the shots..anyway hope you like em..
    YM2G3993
    YM2G3983
    portrait
    YM2G4203
    YM2G4166
    YM2G4199
    YM2G4213
    YM2G4206

    2 comments:

    Anonymous February 24, 2009 at 9:46 PM  

    i love how when i scroll down, the curtains actually open up for the both of them! way to go qippy! i'm a big fan :)

    qippy February 24, 2009 at 11:23 PM  

    Thanks amy..please pass around this link..we need to get more traffic down here..;)

    About This Blog


    Hi Guys and Girls..welcome to my blog..I decided to make a blog simply because I guess its the 'in' thing to have nowadays...it seems that people today love blogs because it allows them to dive deeper into the extra activities and realities of the person who writes them,a kinda reality show if I may say so..hehehe..anyway in this blog I intend to share my love of Photography..so there will be lots of experimental shots used here...thanks for tuning in to Qippy.com Photography Blog...



    For any inquiries please call or sms me on :

    +60 16 202 4 777

    You may also add me on MSN or Yahoo at:

    qippy@hotmail.com or qippy@yahoo.com

    Email me at:

    qippy@qippy.com


    Visit our Website:

    www.qippy.com


    Follower's of Qippy