Qippy is...

    Blog Archive

    Sunday, March 15, 2009

    Brand New Website is up guys!!!

    Hi guys..thats right my website http://www.qippy.com has finally received a long overdue overhaul. Anyway now you can even book your dream dates online interactively.Once we receive the deposit you can see your special dates blocked out just for you. Just a quick note, whatever is orange on the calendar and doesn't have any names on it means that there are some tentative customers who have inquired, so book now to avoid any disappointments. Happy browsing.

    0 comments:

    About This Blog


    Hi Guys and Girls..welcome to my blog..I decided to make a blog simply because I guess its the 'in' thing to have nowadays...it seems that people today love blogs because it allows them to dive deeper into the extra activities and realities of the person who writes them,a kinda reality show if I may say so..hehehe..anyway in this blog I intend to share my love of Photography..so there will be lots of experimental shots used here...thanks for tuning in to Qippy.com Photography Blog...



    For any inquiries please call or sms me on :

    +60 16 202 4 777

    You may also add me on MSN or Yahoo at:

    qippy@hotmail.com or qippy@yahoo.com

    Email me at:

    qippy@qippy.com


    Visit our Website:

    www.qippy.com


    Follower's of Qippy