Qippy is...

    Blog Archive

    Friday, March 6, 2009

    I'm Wireless with ETTL...

    Bought a few units of these radiopopper's to fire up my flashguns..It was definitely frustrating to say the least to work with my ST-E2 Transmitter from Canon..the minute your camera or flash isn't in the line of sight you'd lose connection with the flash..what made it worst is that when you go outdoors the problem even doubles as there are no surfaces where these infrared beams can bounce off from,arghhhh. All in all the ST-E2 was very much a wishful thinking kinda toy. Anyway that's the past now at last thank God that I have gotten a whole new lease of life for the ST-E2. Instead of it being a white elephant I now proudly crown it with a radio transmitter from radiopopper..cool..anyway I cant wait to use it this Sunday for a wedding I'm shooting in Carcosa..I'm so excited just thinking about it...InsyaAllah..right folks stay tuned..I'm loving it..anyway the little girl is my niece..it's always nice to have these free models laying about in the house hehehe,its just a test shot..
    IMG_4303
    Radiopoper 1st test run

    2 comments:

    Anonymous March 13, 2009 at 11:35 PM  

    Hi..Qippy how do you get the Radiopoppers in? Do they take International orders?

    Naqib March 14, 2009 at 1:01 AM  

    Hi no they don't actually..they only ship in the States

    About This Blog


    Hi Guys and Girls..welcome to my blog..I decided to make a blog simply because I guess its the 'in' thing to have nowadays...it seems that people today love blogs because it allows them to dive deeper into the extra activities and realities of the person who writes them,a kinda reality show if I may say so..hehehe..anyway in this blog I intend to share my love of Photography..so there will be lots of experimental shots used here...thanks for tuning in to Qippy.com Photography Blog...



    For any inquiries please call or sms me on :

    +60 16 202 4 777

    You may also add me on MSN or Yahoo at:

    qippy@hotmail.com or qippy@yahoo.com

    Email me at:

    qippy@qippy.com


    Visit our Website:

    www.qippy.com


    Follower's of Qippy