Qippy is...

    Blog Archive

    Monday, April 13, 2009

    Basic Photography Technique Lessons

    Hi after careful consideration and after many requests via email I have finally decided to arrange a workshop for Basic Photography lessons,everything from exposure to ISO,AV,TV, Composition , Lighting etc..all the typical stuff you've always wanted to know about how to use the camera like a Professional.If I get enough response from this post, then, and only then will I truly finalize the syllabus and the location and activity for the class. I would see the response and I will come up with the figures once I get enough. So start sending me your emails etc if this post interests you.

    5 comments:

    SniperGraphy April 18, 2009 at 10:53 AM  

    so nice photo....can u be my seefoo

    qippy April 19, 2009 at 12:03 PM  

    sure just email me yer contacts at qippy@qippy.com thanks

    Marius Iordache April 22, 2009 at 11:40 PM  

    A good technique for great photos is to use polarizing filter for your lens, check here everything about it http://polarizingfilter.blogspot.com/

    Niena Radzi April 23, 2009 at 1:55 AM  

    I'm interested to learn photography! :)

    Anonymous June 4, 2013 at 9:34 AM  

    http://eekshop.com
    Firstly,let's quickly speak about what for more information regarding avoid.

    About This Blog


    Hi Guys and Girls..welcome to my blog..I decided to make a blog simply because I guess its the 'in' thing to have nowadays...it seems that people today love blogs because it allows them to dive deeper into the extra activities and realities of the person who writes them,a kinda reality show if I may say so..hehehe..anyway in this blog I intend to share my love of Photography..so there will be lots of experimental shots used here...thanks for tuning in to Qippy.com Photography Blog...



    For any inquiries please call or sms me on :

    +60 16 202 4 777

    You may also add me on MSN or Yahoo at:

    qippy@hotmail.com or qippy@yahoo.com

    Email me at:

    qippy@qippy.com


    Visit our Website:

    www.qippy.com


    Follower's of Qippy