Qippy is...

    Blog Archive

    Monday, April 20, 2009

    Fiza & Azni's Reception

    I can't believe that I'm still awake at 3 am just to post this blog.Hehe..I am definitely 100% knackered. It's been such a long weekend.I've had 2 shoots on Saturday and finally this a few hours ago.It was a great shoot in my opinion.Lots of color and structure to play with and Fiza & Azni are so relaxed in front of the camera that it just made things fall into place.Anyway enough said I need to sleep :) Here's my post for tonight.
    IMG_5519
    IMG_5526m
    IMG_5558
    IMG_5560m
    IMG_5658m
    IMG_5678m
    IMG_5668
    IMG_5682
    IMG_5743
    IMG_5746
    IMG_6179m
    YM2G0516m
    IMG_5885
    IMG_5719
    YM2G0512m
    May you both live happily ever after

    0 comments:

    About This Blog


    Hi Guys and Girls..welcome to my blog..I decided to make a blog simply because I guess its the 'in' thing to have nowadays...it seems that people today love blogs because it allows them to dive deeper into the extra activities and realities of the person who writes them,a kinda reality show if I may say so..hehehe..anyway in this blog I intend to share my love of Photography..so there will be lots of experimental shots used here...thanks for tuning in to Qippy.com Photography Blog...



    For any inquiries please call or sms me on :

    +60 16 202 4 777

    You may also add me on MSN or Yahoo at:

    qippy@hotmail.com or qippy@yahoo.com

    Email me at:

    qippy@qippy.com


    Visit our Website:

    www.qippy.com


    Follower's of Qippy