Qippy is...

    Blog Archive

    Thursday, July 31, 2008

    Amir Fazly & Ninie in the Paddy fields of Kedah Darul Aman

    It was a scorching day today in Kedah..I arrived in Kedah together with my wife early in the morning hours...we took the earliest flight Air Asia had to offer us...had to wake up around 5 am -ish..heheh..anyway Amir picked us up from the Airport and we had breakfast in this lovely quaint little joint named Zam Zam ...the Nasi Lemak was to 'die for' as Amir tells me...Indeed I had a plate of it and it was simply marvelous...hmmm..but then again it was a blend of Nasi Lemak and Nasi Kandar all in one?!..hehe..Anyway as soon as breakfast was over we took a short rest at the Homestay Guest House..Later that afternoon the event began to unfold..I decided to accompany with this post stuff I shot later on since I had posted loads of Amirs' reception pics the last time..I thought it would be fab to share with you the shoot after the ceremony..I think Alhamdulilah it was the best shoot I've done so far..enjoy them..
    Wedding
    Wedding
    Wedding
    Wedding
    Wedding
    Wedding
    Wedding
    Wedding
    Wedding
    Wedding
    Wedding
    Wedding
    Wedding
    Wedding

    5 comments:

    Johan Sopiee August 1, 2008 at 10:15 AM  

    nice sawah padi!

    Unknown August 3, 2008 at 6:24 PM  

    Naqib,

    Bravo!Bravo!Bravo! All of the pictures are amazing! We can't imagine hiring another photographer other than you.

    Anonymous August 5, 2008 at 1:39 AM  

    These are a great set of images! Thanks for sharing, and keep up the awesome work!

    Todd

    Anonymous August 5, 2008 at 3:31 AM  

    nice outdoor session :)
    i guess i need to learn from u how to create moments during outdoor session.. :)

    qippy August 5, 2008 at 11:19 AM  

    thanks guys...

    About This Blog


    Hi Guys and Girls..welcome to my blog..I decided to make a blog simply because I guess its the 'in' thing to have nowadays...it seems that people today love blogs because it allows them to dive deeper into the extra activities and realities of the person who writes them,a kinda reality show if I may say so..hehehe..anyway in this blog I intend to share my love of Photography..so there will be lots of experimental shots used here...thanks for tuning in to Qippy.com Photography Blog...



    For any inquiries please call or sms me on :

    +60 16 202 4 777

    You may also add me on MSN or Yahoo at:

    qippy@hotmail.com or qippy@yahoo.com

    Email me at:

    qippy@qippy.com


    Visit our Website:

    www.qippy.com


    Follower's of Qippy