Qippy is...

    Blog Archive

    Monday, July 28, 2008

    Amir Fazly & Ninie

    Hi just got back from Penang after a wonderful and eventful weekend..so many things happened during that short span of time..I must say I was definitely taken back by the prices of things in Penang...boy oh boy is Penang expensive..especially its taxi's..over that weekend alone of shooting I spent about RM200 pluss just on transportation...anyway to cut the story short..here's a handful of pics I shot over the weekend..Amir's an accountant in the UK and Nini's a doctor in the UK too..Amir engaged me to shoot his wedding sometime a year ago because I had also done his friends weddings previously..He also tells me he's a keen amateur photographer...Its always nice to hear that from customers at times..because at least you know they like your work because they love the art of photography too...It makes me try even harder to do a good job...btw they were both a joy to shoot because they both were bubbly people and most of the posses came naturally for them ...anyway enjoy the shots..

    The groom prepares himself from the Masjid Negeri..
    Wedding
    Wedding
    This is the Nikah procession..in the background you can see the groom being accompanied by his best man that day..I decided to take a real low angle on this..thought it could make for a good angle I guess..
    Wedding
    This is the floral bouquet for the Nikah..love the colors..its amazing..
    Wedding
    Wedding
    Wedding
    Wedding
    Wedding
    Here's Amir and Nini throwing a ball of paper at me..heheh

    The Dinner Reception took place later the same day at the E&O Hotel
    Wedding
    Wedding
    Wedding
    Wedding
    Wedding
    Wedding
    Wedding
    Wedding
    Wedding
    Wedding
    YM2G7411
    Wedding
    Wedding

    5 comments:

    Anonymous August 15, 2008 at 2:22 AM  

    Sebuah persembahan yang menarik... berjaya membangkitkan suasana ceria...

    qippy August 16, 2008 at 12:49 AM  

    Thanks

    rafiah September 10, 2008 at 4:18 PM  

    sungguh WOW pic amer dan nini....

    Anonymous September 27, 2008 at 1:15 PM  

    bro, pic meletop as expected...
    and it was really nice working with you n fara
    slamat hari raya btw!!!

    qippy November 2, 2008 at 1:11 AM  

    Hi jon...hahah...baru la nampak comment you here...I sometimes forget to browse older post...thanks...sorry la

    About This Blog


    Hi Guys and Girls..welcome to my blog..I decided to make a blog simply because I guess its the 'in' thing to have nowadays...it seems that people today love blogs because it allows them to dive deeper into the extra activities and realities of the person who writes them,a kinda reality show if I may say so..hehehe..anyway in this blog I intend to share my love of Photography..so there will be lots of experimental shots used here...thanks for tuning in to Qippy.com Photography Blog...



    For any inquiries please call or sms me on :

    +60 16 202 4 777

    You may also add me on MSN or Yahoo at:

    qippy@hotmail.com or qippy@yahoo.com

    Email me at:

    qippy@qippy.com


    Visit our Website:

    www.qippy.com


    Follower's of Qippy