Qippy is...

    Blog Archive

    Sunday, July 13, 2008

    Izrin and Marcus' Reception Dinner

    The reception was held in Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur..the bride wore a dress designed by Syaiful Baharim..it was a very beautiful venue to shoot in, and the crowd was small and intimate which made shooting quite interesting..this shoot gave me a good opportunity to make full use of reflections,especially during the tea ceremomy room..
    Mirrors
    Wedding
    Wedding
    Wedding
    Wedding
    Wedding
    Wedding
    Wedding

    Wedding
    Wedding


    Wedding
    YM2G1979
    Wedding
    Wedding
    Wedding
    Wedding
    YM2G2645
    Wedding

    1 comments:

    Anonymous January 25, 2011 at 4:26 PM  

    Hi,

    I begin on internet with a directory

    About This Blog


    Hi Guys and Girls..welcome to my blog..I decided to make a blog simply because I guess its the 'in' thing to have nowadays...it seems that people today love blogs because it allows them to dive deeper into the extra activities and realities of the person who writes them,a kinda reality show if I may say so..hehehe..anyway in this blog I intend to share my love of Photography..so there will be lots of experimental shots used here...thanks for tuning in to Qippy.com Photography Blog...



    For any inquiries please call or sms me on :

    +60 16 202 4 777

    You may also add me on MSN or Yahoo at:

    qippy@hotmail.com or qippy@yahoo.com

    Email me at:

    qippy@qippy.com


    Visit our Website:

    www.qippy.com


    Follower's of Qippy