Qippy is...

    Blog Archive

    Tuesday, July 8, 2008

    Rain...Rain..what a day..

    As a child I used to be so fascinated with all those Britannica encyclopedia volumes we had..I would always go through them over and over again and I was always fascinated with the volumes that were on the subject of weather,especially the tornadoes,lighting and other natural phonemenons..I guess when I was going through those books it gave me glimpses of things and places I would otherwise never be able to come face to face with (hope not anyway where tornadoes are concerned,gulp.)...I guess those were the days before the computer became a household product..back in my day an encyclopedia was pretty much your Virtual Reality ride..it got you seeing places far off and it also made you see the wonders of God's creation...so this shot is definitely inspired from all those years gone by ...I took this shot one night by my balcony and the rain carried on till the early hours of the morning..I couldn't help but grab my tripod and cable release as I knew its my chance to get that encyclopedia's cliché lightning shot..

    Lightning

    0 comments:

    About This Blog


    Hi Guys and Girls..welcome to my blog..I decided to make a blog simply because I guess its the 'in' thing to have nowadays...it seems that people today love blogs because it allows them to dive deeper into the extra activities and realities of the person who writes them,a kinda reality show if I may say so..hehehe..anyway in this blog I intend to share my love of Photography..so there will be lots of experimental shots used here...thanks for tuning in to Qippy.com Photography Blog...



    For any inquiries please call or sms me on :

    +60 16 202 4 777

    You may also add me on MSN or Yahoo at:

    qippy@hotmail.com or qippy@yahoo.com

    Email me at:

    qippy@qippy.com


    Visit our Website:

    www.qippy.com


    Follower's of Qippy