Qippy is...

    Blog Archive

    Tuesday, July 8, 2008

    Our Holiday in Perth..Australia

    Me and I wife went to Perth about two years back..we both simply love the balance of urban and natural elements this city has to offer..definitely a far cry from the bustling jams of Kuala Lumpur..another wonderful thing we find about this city is its short flight hours and also the fact that it shares the same timezone as KL..Good thing Air Asia has begun to offer budget flights to Perth now..hehehe..now I sound like an Air Asia Salesman...Enjoy the pics..by the way this Picture of the tress is shot in Kings Park..it was chosen to represent an Australian Online Road Map for Kings Park location
    Perth,Australia (Kings Park)
    This shot was taken on the way back from Caversham,Perth
    Perth,Australia

    Perth,Australia
    Cottesloe Beach,Perth,Australia
    Perth,Australia
    Perth,Australia

    2 comments:

    Unknown July 15, 2008 at 6:01 PM  

    love perth... i've been there several times and have never taken shots as good as these... hehe... hopefully will get that chance when i go back again in october... i just have to be more rajin to lug that big a** camera around!

    qippy November 2, 2008 at 1:16 AM  

    thanks...I'm so sorry for the late reply..i ddnt go through my post...ddnt think anyone wanted to comment..heheh

    About This Blog


    Hi Guys and Girls..welcome to my blog..I decided to make a blog simply because I guess its the 'in' thing to have nowadays...it seems that people today love blogs because it allows them to dive deeper into the extra activities and realities of the person who writes them,a kinda reality show if I may say so..hehehe..anyway in this blog I intend to share my love of Photography..so there will be lots of experimental shots used here...thanks for tuning in to Qippy.com Photography Blog...



    For any inquiries please call or sms me on :

    +60 16 202 4 777

    You may also add me on MSN or Yahoo at:

    qippy@hotmail.com or qippy@yahoo.com

    Email me at:

    qippy@qippy.com


    Visit our Website:

    www.qippy.com


    Follower's of Qippy