Qippy is...

    Blog Archive

    Tuesday, July 8, 2008

    What goes through my mind everytime I take a shot?

    Well you may be wondering what usually goes through my mind every time before I take a shot?Hmmm..I guess for me my drive in photography has definitely got to be the inspirational shots I used to flip through in the National Geographic Magazines that my parents subscribed to as a child.I am always pushing the envelop in terms of exposing my images using natural light,I would say some National Geographic Photographers inspired me that way..I guess how I see it; pictures should, when possible, be captured in its original light because thats how we remember seeing the object in front of us in the first place..That being said I'm not against flash photography etc..If the need of the photograph requires one to use other means of illumination, that by all means is all and well..a picture is at the end of the day a story told with light..well thats what I think anyway..One of the most inspiring photographers I would love to emulate when I shoot is James Natchwey...and of course Joe McNally...excellent composition styles in the both of them...

    0 comments:

    About This Blog


    Hi Guys and Girls..welcome to my blog..I decided to make a blog simply because I guess its the 'in' thing to have nowadays...it seems that people today love blogs because it allows them to dive deeper into the extra activities and realities of the person who writes them,a kinda reality show if I may say so..hehehe..anyway in this blog I intend to share my love of Photography..so there will be lots of experimental shots used here...thanks for tuning in to Qippy.com Photography Blog...



    For any inquiries please call or sms me on :

    +60 16 202 4 777

    You may also add me on MSN or Yahoo at:

    qippy@hotmail.com or qippy@yahoo.com

    Email me at:

    qippy@qippy.com


    Visit our Website:

    www.qippy.com


    Follower's of Qippy