Qippy is...

    Blog Archive

    Sunday, August 24, 2008

    How to shoot effective candids?

    I've been posed such questions before by several people...my simple answer is don't forget to compose your shots properly before you decide to shoot an effective image...what do i mean?Well what I'm trying to say is that you must make sure that you always capture the essence of the story you are trying to tell ..ie if you are shooting a coal minor's portrait make sure you try as best you can to include elements or cues that may give clues to what he does for a living..it wouldn't make much sense just shooting real tightly on the subject without taking advantage of elements that make his story unique...alright then thats just roughtly my two cents...that been said I hope you get the picture....happy snapping..

    0 comments:

    About This Blog


    Hi Guys and Girls..welcome to my blog..I decided to make a blog simply because I guess its the 'in' thing to have nowadays...it seems that people today love blogs because it allows them to dive deeper into the extra activities and realities of the person who writes them,a kinda reality show if I may say so..hehehe..anyway in this blog I intend to share my love of Photography..so there will be lots of experimental shots used here...thanks for tuning in to Qippy.com Photography Blog...



    For any inquiries please call or sms me on :

    +60 16 202 4 777

    You may also add me on MSN or Yahoo at:

    qippy@hotmail.com or qippy@yahoo.com

    Email me at:

    qippy@qippy.com


    Visit our Website:

    www.qippy.com


    Follower's of Qippy