Qippy is...

    Blog Archive

    Friday, September 5, 2008

    Azlina & Dato Yusuf's Reception.

    Last weekend I had to cover the wedding reception shoot for Azlina & Dato Yusuf. She (Azlina) is a news presenter in TV3. Previously she used to also host the Majalah 3 Documentary show..They both were very nice, and down to earth which made the shoot much easier..Anyway here's some pics I chose for this post..
    Wedding
    Wedding
    Wedding
    Wedding
    Wedding
    Wedding
    Wedding

    2 comments:

    Anonymous February 24, 2013 at 3:23 AM  

    It's a pity you don't have а donate button!
    I'd certainly donate to this excellent blog! I guess for now i'll
    settle fοr boоkmаrking and аdding your
    RSS feеԁ to my Google аcсount.
    I look forward to freѕh updates and will talk аbout this blog with my Facebook group.
    Chat soon!

    My homepage ... tens
    Also see my site :: tens machine

    Anonymous April 14, 2013 at 7:26 AM  

    Hello to all, the contents рresent at this ωeb
    site arе actually remагkable for pеoplе knοwledge, well, keеp uр thе good ωorκ
    fellowѕ.

    Alѕo viѕit mу blog Howtobuyandsellcars1.Com

    About This Blog


    Hi Guys and Girls..welcome to my blog..I decided to make a blog simply because I guess its the 'in' thing to have nowadays...it seems that people today love blogs because it allows them to dive deeper into the extra activities and realities of the person who writes them,a kinda reality show if I may say so..hehehe..anyway in this blog I intend to share my love of Photography..so there will be lots of experimental shots used here...thanks for tuning in to Qippy.com Photography Blog...



    For any inquiries please call or sms me on :

    +60 16 202 4 777

    You may also add me on MSN or Yahoo at:

    qippy@hotmail.com or qippy@yahoo.com

    Email me at:

    qippy@qippy.com


    Visit our Website:

    www.qippy.com


    Follower's of Qippy