Qippy is...

    Blog Archive

    Friday, October 31, 2008

    Tanjung Rhu what a beautiful haven...

    Just got back today in the afternoon from Langkawi...me and my wife were there to help our client shoot their Resort..the last time I was in Langkawi was like a good decade or more..anyway Tanjung Rhu is such a nice place tucked deep in the mangrove area of the island...the whole area occupied by the establishment consist of a total of 1000 plus acres..I would highly recommend to anybody who wants to get away from it all to take a trip to Langkawi and stay at The Tanjung Rhu..food was simply excellent...and service was definitely worth the 5 stars it deserves..anyway we were there for 2 days and the weather was rather bad..nevertheless I took advantage of whatever weather I had as I didn't want to disappoint my clients..the night before we left the island, Langkawi apparently was hit by a hurricane...we got to see the aftermath that the hurricane left behind minutes after it struck certain spots of the island..infact on that same rainy day we all took a cruise ship and ended up having to head back the harbour as the waves and the sea in general was way too violent...in one incident, while were on board, the ship was struck by a large wave that literally made the cruise ship sway left to right at almost 35 degrees or so...anyway glad I'm back in KL now..Alhamdulillah...anyway it wa a great short trip...hope you enjoy just a gist of what I managed to capture during my time there..
    YM2G1707m
    Langkawi
    Some lucky sunny spells did occur...
    YM2G1811m
    YM2G1799m
    Langkawi
    Rain,rain and more rain was pretty much the ordeal when we were there..
    YM2G2361m
    Langkawi
    YM2G2022m
    YM2G2515m
    YM2G2363m
    YM2G2406m
    YM2G2617m
    YM2G2525-2
    YM2G2398m
    YM2G2399m
    YM2G2636m
    YM2G2637m
    YM2G2013m
    Langkawi

    2 comments:

    Halim Jasmi November 1, 2008 at 1:59 PM  

    me + family planning to go nxt yr.Tanjung Rhu must be good spot for us.Thx for sharing.

    qippy November 1, 2008 at 3:18 PM  

    I hope the pictures would entice anyone wanting to take a trip to Langkawi...I can only hope the reason you are going is because of this post??...heheh...thanks

    About This Blog


    Hi Guys and Girls..welcome to my blog..I decided to make a blog simply because I guess its the 'in' thing to have nowadays...it seems that people today love blogs because it allows them to dive deeper into the extra activities and realities of the person who writes them,a kinda reality show if I may say so..hehehe..anyway in this blog I intend to share my love of Photography..so there will be lots of experimental shots used here...thanks for tuning in to Qippy.com Photography Blog...



    For any inquiries please call or sms me on :

    +60 16 202 4 777

    You may also add me on MSN or Yahoo at:

    qippy@hotmail.com or qippy@yahoo.com

    Email me at:

    qippy@qippy.com


    Visit our Website:

    www.qippy.com


    Follower's of Qippy